While the Body Lift procedure can provide excellent results for many people, it is not the best choice for everyone. Factors such as overall health, body condition, and lifestyle choices must be taken into consideration to guarantee safety and desired results. Before committing to this invasive procedure, ask yourself a few questions. The answers to these can help to determine if you are an ideal candidate for the Body Lift.
- Have you recently lost a large amount of weight?
- Are you unhappy with excess skin and fat around your waist?
- Have you already tried diet and exercise?
- Are you in generally good health?
- Do you smoke?
- Do you have realistic expectations?
- Are you committed to a healthy lifestyle after surgery?